Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote

We interrupt the regularly scheduled posting for a political message.....

It doesn't matter to me if you are Democrat or Republican.....Independent or Undecided. What matters today is that you get out there and vote.
This election, as we all know, is historic. No matter who wins we either have the first (part) African American President, or the first woman Vice President. Whatever way you lean, you have to admit, that is pretty darn cool. So, quit blogging, put down the remote, leave work a bit early, and go stand in that line to cast your vote for the future of our country. Because your vote DOES count.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't get over how exciting today is! Everyone is abuzz talking about it, and like you said, regardless of who you want to win, it's a historical moment.
I'm eating lunch at my desk today so I can scoot out of work early and try and beat the after work voting rush.
Yay for election day!

Anonymous said...

I voted this early morning ---hooray for all of us!!!!!

Keetha said...

YES, so exciting! I voted and was so happy to see all the people at the polls about 40 minutes after they opened.

Jules said...

Thank goodness the day is finally here! Now we can anticipate this excitement for a few more hours, and then relax!