Friday, January 18, 2008

Milestones

Today is a milestone: our baby is 20 weeks old. That means I am halfway through my pregnancy, and she is halfway here.
Another, slightly less significant, milestone is that for the first time in seventeen weeks I haven't thrown up ONCE this week.
To celebrate this milestone here are some belly shots. One from what I used to look like (and will never look like again) and one from this morning. Sorry about my arm in that shot, it's 6 am people.

(Here I am two weeks--or four days-- pregnant.)

Twenty weeks later.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!
You look so amazing and so very pregnant.
You will look just like the before picture again- next year- don't worry.
Fun pictures love Mom S

Dianna said...

Yeah! You look great!!! 1/2 way there! :) Luv, Dianna :)

Unknown said...

You are so cute.
Congratulations on the 1/2 way mark AND the not getting sick for a week!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!! It's Melissa, Mom S. and Aunt Cindy from Cincinnati!! You look so fabulous!!! We miss you and can't wait to see you in April! Much love!!

Lara said...

super cute! congrats on the milestones. :)