Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Yeah, I did

The other day, while browsing through my local TJ Maxx, I came across an item that immediately sent me back to the joys of my youth.

Jelly shoes.

I LOVED jelly shoes when I was a kid. I had them in almost every color you could get them in. My favorites were a clear pair that I kept long past the point of outgrowing them.

So, naturally, when I stumbled across this blast from my past, I couldn't resist. (Especially since they were only $7!) I did it. I bought them.




2 comments:

Lara said...

oh. my. god.

seriously? wow.

i'm just stunned. the jelly shoes. the memories. the tackiness of the '80's. it's all coming back.

wow.

Anonymous said...

I totally saw those, too! But a nasty, scary old lady with a belly button ring was trying on the only pair in my size, so I passed them up. Good find, though! Hope you don't get any rocks in the heels.