Friday, August 28, 2009

You've got the cutest little baby face

Aliza makes all sorts of fun faces these days.
There's this one:
That's the I want that, also known as the I want you to do something face.

Here's another, the All done! face:
Here's her hello face:

The ever popular "sniffy" face:
The sleepy face:

The I am very upset with you face:



One of my new favorites- the Ohhhh! face:


Aliza serious-pants face:

The I'm impossibly cute face:





These are just a few of my favorite faces!

Here she is practicing one of her other new tricks- first she lets us know what is in her diaper, then she practices some animal noises. She does other ones, but her daddy threw her off by asking to make an aardvark noise.

8 comments:

Tina said...

That was mean. Does an aardvark even make a noise?

Anonymous said...

You guys just can't stop being teachers!

Dad

Anonymous said...

P.S. Gold star for Aliza

Dad

Beth said...

This is another one of my favorites! I like the make a lion noise for REAL. Too cute :)

Unknown said...

What a cute video -- and cute pics all around!
I love that you can see her thinking "wait. an aardvark? What's he talking about?"

JaxMom said...

so sweet. I just to sing Baby Face to Jackson all of the time, especially after his bath. He even started singing it to himself. We'd mixd it up by changing speeds and tones. It definately made him laugh.

I love the video. I was waiting to hear what sound an aardvark makes. Darn.

GramS said...

Oh I just love all of her faces!!!
Love Gram S xoxoxox

Nonna said...

I don't even know what sound an aardvark makes.
Love, every single one of her cute faces.Especially her smiley, happy face.
Nonna