Friday, September 12, 2008

Well wishes

A college friend recently gave birth to triplets. They were born at 24 weeks and five days and have a 40% chance of making it through without impairment. They need all the thoughts, prayers and well wishes they can get....

You can meet them here:

http://yangtriplets.blogspot.com/

One of them just recently passed.....I can't imagine.....I can't fathom the loss of a child.
I have no words. Please keep the other two little babies, and their parents, in your prayers.

2 comments:

Helena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helena said...

Hi Lisa,

I found your blog through Christie and Ted's Triplet blog and thought I'd say hello.

Like you, I am so sad for Christie and Ted and their loss of little Raymond. I wish there was something we could do, but I guess our prayers and thoughts are all for now. I wish I was up there to give Christie a big hug and to cry with her. I imagine baby Raymond in heaven playing with my little Abigail in heaven together, smiling and laughing and playing, but it is still so hard when you so desperately wish your baby was here on earth instead.

Anyway, I am rambling...are you going to see Christie anytime soon? If so, please give her a big, long hug from me pretty please? I so wish I lived closer to give her the hug in person.

Take care and keep in touch,
Helena