Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Countdown

10 days!
Yes, I really am counting....I am also desperately trying NOT to think about everything I have to do before those ten days are up. Believe it or not, I still have assessments to administer (not because I'm a slacker and waited to the last minute mind you, but because my district decided that it was a fantastic idea to administer FOUR math fluency tests that have to be administered, scored and entered into our database), poetry books to publish (that's typical), files to organize (reading AND writing AND math AND cumulative folders), report cards to give (they are all getting Very Goods I decided), room parent gifts to create, parties to organize and attend.....the list continues but like I said, I'm trying not to think about it.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Lisa, you & slacker are two words that I don't think anyone will EVER put together. :-)

Hang in there! You're almost into single digits!

shelleycoughlin said...

I feel you on the to-do lists. This time of year is CRAZY.